Photobucket

Guten Tag!

in Vorstellungen 14.11.2010 20:39
von marvyn • 4 Beiträge

Greetings!

Roterwolkenvogel told me I should introduce myself, so here goes (I really suck at these though, I'm sorry ; 3;).

If you're wondering why I'm writing in English, that would be because I don't really speak German. "What are you doing in a German forum then?" you might ask. Well, the answer is quite simple. I'm going to Germany in February 2011 and I'm going to attend a doll meet-up in Munich. I asked Roterwolkenvogel if I could join this forum to get to know the people a little before I come there. :3 I can understand what you're writing by using an online translator. Those tend to be a little incorrect though, so I'm going to stick with English myself, instead of trying to translate my posts into German. I hope you're alright with that. ; -;

So! You can call me Marvyn, or just Marv. I'm 19 years old and I live in the capital city of Finland; Helsinki. I first discovered these dolls back in 2005 but really fell in love with them and decided to get one in 2007. Last year I finally had enough money and got my first dolls! o 3o Currently I have a Zaoll Luv boy and an Iplehouse Lee in tan skin. I also have a DollGru #09 head and a headless SOOM teenie gem body. I hope to get those guys their body and head within two years. xD

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. o/
I look forward to seeing some of you in the meet-up in February!

nach oben springen

RE: Guten Tag!

in Vorstellungen 14.11.2010 20:42
von Roterwolkenvogel • Der Vogel | 1.632 Beiträge

See, it wasn't that hard *hugs*
You did it perfectly fine <3 And I'm so looking forward to see you in February xD
And maybe you can post some pictures of your awesome dolls, I'd love to se them here too xD

LJflickrMy Dolls
WTB: various MSD outfits, help appreciated
nach oben springen

in Vorstellungen 14.11.2010 20:47
von HorrorVacui (gelöscht)

Hello and welcome :D

Oh, I´m so looking forward to see you in february, too :D
Well, that with english is no problem here, I think we all speak your language.

Oh, I wanted to visit Helsinki since ... wow .... 5years or something ...?

Nice to finally have someone english-speaking in our forum :D

And I also want so see some pics of your dolls :D

Greets, Vacui :D

nach oben springen

in Vorstellungen 14.11.2010 21:37
von Zula • Super Dollfie | 311 Beiträge

Welcome :D!

It's a nice idea to make yourself an account for this board to meet some people you'll meet in munich next year online, i hope you have fun here ^^

nach oben springen

in Vorstellungen 14.11.2010 23:18
von Reykur • Honey Delf | 67 Beiträge

Hi there! *waves*

Bahh, I really wanted to join a norwegian forum before I came here for a semester, but it wouldn't let me due to some odd reason. But I guess it really helps to get to know a few people who share a hobby with you and even before you come abroad!

Hope you will enjoy your stay here (in Germany aswell as in the forum^^)! And for my part I don't mind about speaking english at all. Right now that's the language I'm most used to anyways :)

Home: Corbin (WD Fenrir head) - Kazuki (MNF Shiwoo) - Tala (Soom Glot) - Korjuu (Soom OE Bygg) - Elise (MNF Woosoo) - ??? (Soom Chrom FL head) - Yuuki (WD Jewel) ... und ein DZ Mo, mit dem ich einfach nix mehr anfangen kann :(
Waiting: Soom NS male Body - ??? (Soom Cass SO Head)

nach oben springen

in Vorstellungen 15.11.2010 00:11
von Ara • Uni Tiny | 101 Beiträge

Glad to see you here now too!
I hope you'll have fun here, and just in case you might not understand our postings you can still ask Vogel to help you :V

nach oben springen

in Vorstellungen 15.11.2010 07:04
von Toybox • Super Dollfie | 474 Beiträge

Welcome to DP ^^
I hope you have fun here and you can enjoy a little bit ^^

But i have a silly Question! xD
Do you a Boy or a girl?
Im a little bit confused xD

nach oben springen

in Vorstellungen 15.11.2010 08:49
von Lacuna • Junior Heim | 283 Beiträge

Hi and welcome here! =3

Enjoy your stay here and maybe (if that works for my own part xD) we'll see in Munich next year ;)

Oh and I want to see your dollies too ^_^ They seemed to be celebrities xDDD

@ home: DoD Isis (Yuzuki), Volks Kun, DM Zaoll Pharao Luv LE, MNF Ryeon (Lucy), Napidoll Chesi (Joan)
Incoming: -
Saving for: -

nach oben springen

in Vorstellungen 15.11.2010 11:46
von marvyn • 4 Beiträge

Thank you for you nice comments, Roterwolkenvogel, HorrorVacui, Zula, Reykur, Ara, Toybox and Lacuna!

@Roterwolkenvogel: Maybe I'll post something after I've gotten a bit used to this place. xD I'm still a bit nervous!
@HorrorVacui: Wow, really?! It's rare that anyone even knows about Helsinki/Finland, let alone wanting to visit here! If you ever decide to come, be sure to send me a message and you'll have a place to stay! ;)
@Reykur: Whoa, that's really weird. I'm glad you guys let me join even if I can't speak your language though. ; 3;
@Toybox: Hahah, I'm sorry for the confusion! xD I'm a girl, though I get mistaken for a boy a lot. I don't really care to correct anyone if they think that. I feel like a 5-year-old boy inside anyway. xD
@Lacuna: I hope you can make it, I would love to meet as many people from this forum as possible. You all seem very nice! :3 And wow, really? That's a surprise. xD I'm not very active on DoA or the Finnish doll forum, so not many people know me or my dolls. I'm flattered. :'D

nach oben springen

in Vorstellungen 15.11.2010 13:18
von LucifersChoice • Junior Heim | 265 Beiträge

Welcome to Doll's Paradise <3
I hope you'll like it here : )

nach oben springen

in Vorstellungen 16.11.2010 19:12
von paprika • Uni Tiny | 103 Beiträge

Hi there! Welcome to the forum :)

nach oben springen

Werbung Price-Look.de Preisvergleich
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DoullyVelve
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 425 Themen und 4770 Beiträge.